Sunday, May 20, 2012

7-20 (it's a long one!)

I've been without internet access at home for a while so there are a lot of photos to catch up on!


#128.
5.7.12
First bon fire of the summer! Thank you Kelsey for having us all over :)



#129.
5.8.12
My little sister turned 19 today...Happy Birthday!



#130.
5.9.12
Dental check-up day! 


#131.
5.10.12
I had Lauren over for dinner tonight. It was one of the last dinners we'll have before she's a married woman....so exciting!

#132.
5.11.12
I was checking the forecast for the coming week and had to take a picture. Welcome to the first week of summer!!! (we ended up having a couple 80 degree days in there!)



#133.
5.12.12
Moving day! Today I moved to the lake! I love where I live (my roommate is pretty awesome too). This was the scene after a quick target run to buy some floor lamps. Some assembly required. 


#134.
5.13.12
Happy Mother's Day! My brother and I made my mom dinner...cedar plank salmon, grilled broccoli, and quinoa with onions and sundried tomatoes. It was delicious! Kelsey made homemade cheesecake for dessert.

#135. 
5.14.12
First day laying out at "my beach." This park is right across from my apartment...it's kind of my front yard. I love it! I'll be spending many days here this summer.


#136.
5.15.12
One of my friends at church gave me this today "just because." I love my Canyon Hills friends!


#137.
5.16.12
My Life Group met at "my beach" tonight! It got kind of cold though...so we ended up at Starbucks later haha. 

#138.
5.17.12
My mom gave my sister and I a gift card for P.F. Chang's...it was my first time going there...it was delicious!


#139.
5.18.12
Bowling night with the college/young adult group! There were a ton of us and we had a great time!


#140.
5.19.12
My cousin's wife will be having her first baby in July! We had a baby shower for her today. Can't wait to meet little Kaisley!!!

#141.
5.20.12
The beautiful sunshine disappeared today...not only did the sun go away, but it rained too! So sad. I bought this Kitchenaid mixer after graduation last June and I'm finally in a place where I can use it. Today was the perfect day to use it and bake something! I used some cute little mini loaf pans I recently got from a friend and made some banana bread! Yum :)





No comments:

Post a Comment