Thursday, May 31, 2012

26-31

#147
5.26.12
We whisked Lauren away to Leavenworth for the weekend for her bachelorette party! Yes, the sash, boa, and tiara were necessary. 

#148
5.27.12
The whole bachelorette party gang after a round of mini golf.


#149.
5.28.12
Memorial Day boat outing. My dad took a bunch of my friends and I out boarding (and tubing). The weather could have been better (just ask Hannah) but we had a great time anyway.

#150.
5.29.12
Happy Birthday Grandma! 55 this year, right?

#151
5.30.12
This little gem was a gift from my grandma. She has always been so good at cooking flat bacon...she snips the edges as it cooks so it's never curly on the edges. I thought there had to be an easier way to cook flat bacon. She found this little guy and bought him. Cast iron...gotta be good. Can't wait to try it!


#152.
5.31.12
When we were in Leavenworth I bought the most amazing marinade. It's black peppercorn & garlic. Has a hint of soy sauce in it too...it's so good! I plan on marinating steak in it sometime soon, but so far I've tried it on this chicken. Best chicken I've ever had!


5 months done!

No comments:

Post a Comment