Tuesday, May 1, 2012

25-30


#116
4.25.12
Jenna brought cookies to Life Group!



#117
4.26.12
A few of the girls I've met at the young adults group at church went to Chopstix for ladies night! Kelsey, Ashley, me, and Jillian.



#118.
4.27.12
There's something you should know about my friend Laura. She loves details. Details are her thing. She is amazing! She had a dessert party for a handful of us tonight and the decorations were adorable. (the dessert was amazing too!)



 #119.
4.28.12
Happy 70th Birthday Grandma! My dad's side of the family went out to lunch to celebrate my grandma's birthday. A few of my cousins made this awesome sign for her! (sorry for the blurry ipod pic)



#120.
4.29.12
It was SO hard to choose today's photo of the day! I took a few hundred photos at the tulip festival today and I love them all. I chose this one because I love the bright colors and the dew drops on the petal.


#121.
4.30.12
Twins!!! I don't think I've ever seen my car's exact twin, I had to take a picture. Red, same model, 2 door...the main difference is that mine is nice and shiny and theirs was not. (yes, there are small differences like the wiper on the back window and the black panel on the back of their trunk...i guess they are fraternal twins).

4 months completed! 8 to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment