Friday, May 25, 2012

21-25

#142
5.21.12
I've been wanting to hang these on my wall since the day I took these photos in Paris. After my recent move, I finally had a place to hang them! I love the way it looks in our living room!


#143.
5.22.12
One of my favorite comfort foods...chicken and stuffing casserole!


 #144.
5.23.12
I have a new favorite store...Hobby Lobby! If only they sold groceries, I'd never have to go anywhere else!

 #145.
5.24.12
My friend Stacy and I had plans tonight...the first set of plans failed. We made new plans, those failed as well. We ended up driving around Seattle in a crazy adventure. Got home just in time to see this across the street from my apartment. I love where I live!

#146.
5.25.12
I wish I would have taken a "before" shot of this cupboard. It was BAD. I was so excited to get it organized...now we can actually find things!


No comments:

Post a Comment