Sunday, May 6, 2012

1-6


#122.
5.1.12
After the young adults/college group a bunch of us went out for frozen yogurt. So delicious!


#123.
5.2.12
My friend is moving and she gave away a bunch of her things a few weeks ago. I snagged this cute thermos. I've been using it for tea every morning at work.


#124.
5.3.12
I booked a flight to Ireland today!!! I can't wait to go back and visit everyone...less than 4 months until I'll be there!

#125.
5.4.12
I was given these at work today for doing things I already do everyday. Just one more reason my work is awesome.

#126.
5.5.12
The Avengers! I went and saw it with a couple people today. Good movie!


#127.
5.6.12
I spent the afternoon in downtown Kirkland today with my friend Hannah. It was a gorgeous sunny day and we had lots of fun walking around and exploring the little shops. This is me in one of the art galleries haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment