Tuesday, August 2, 2011

3+2=1

3 flights plus 2 amazing sunrises made for one long travel day...but I'm here! I arrived in Waterford yesterday around lunch time here (it was about 4am for all of you back in WA). I ate lunch and immediately began jumping on the trampoline, playing in a play house, and blowing bubbles. I was pretty tired yesterday, but I slept a lot last night and I felt much better today. I had my first shopping experience today and the weirdest thing I saw at the grocery store was bacon flavored crisps.

It was sunny yesterday and again today, I'm told that isn't common around here so I guess I've been lucky so far. Tomorrow night we'll be going to the circus so that should be fun!

I tried Indian food last night for the first time (mom, tell Kelsey I already tried new food!) and I really liked it! I'll have to try to find some when I come home. I also found chips and salsa at the grocery store but I have yet to try them. Maybe I'll open them up tomorrow to see if they're any good, haha. I did receive some bad news, though. Mexican restaurants are nowhere to be found in Ireland. I bet you can guess what I'll be wanting when I get home!

Here's the sunrise I saw over Mt. Rainier on my way out of WA.

1 comment:

  1. Beuatiful photo. How cool.. 2 sunrises in one trip. Glad you arrived safely!... Aunt Nettie

    ReplyDelete