Sunday, August 7, 2011

Great first weekend!

In addition to spending the day in the city yesterday, I was invited to dinner with some people from a church that I connected with. We had a great time last night and we all spent the entire day together after church. The people from the church are fantastic and I'm so thankful to have found them! I feel like I've known them all forever. They took me to Tramore today, the same little seaside town that had the circus. We went on a really long walk, sat and talked, and then finished the day with some dinner. They told me they are going to kidnap me every night once my work day is done (which will be 4pm). It feels great to know that they already want to hang out with me! Here's a photo of 2 of the girls I'm getting to know. This is us at the beach...also my first time seeing the Atlantic Ocean!

Alana, Dee, and Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment