Friday, August 12, 2011

Praying for direction

I've been struggling with whether or not to put up a new blog post, but I have decided to write a short one in hopes that additional people praying for me will bring comfort and direction. I'm struggling with some tough stuff right now and I would love for you to join me in praying for God's direction. I've been incredibly blessed with friends here in Waterford and they have become a wonderful support system for me during this time. It's so nice to have them here so I don't have to go face my challenges alone. God has been providing for my needs in ways I could not imagine and I look forward to seeing how he will continue to do so. But for now I just ask that you pray with me as I wait for God to reveal more of His will to me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment