Friday, March 2, 2012

25-2


#56. Happy early birthday dad! Yes, that's the Twilight Zone on Blu-ray.



#57. I came home to my very own sticker chart! Carrie (my cousin/roommate) has been encouraging me to work on a project lately. I now get stickers as rewards for working each day. Don't you love how bright it is?



#58. I found scrabble cheeze-its at WinCo. How could I say no??



#59. Carrie got a new laptop. She has made the switch from a Mac to a PC...this is how she was feeling about it on the first day. She's made progress since then and is getting along quite well with her new computer.



#60. Happy Leap Day! I tried bubble tea for the first time today...SO weird! Not sure I'll have it again.



#61. Gas is officially over $4 per gallon. Yuck.



#62. Lauren came over for dinner tonight and we (as we always do) played some games afterward. I introduced her to Qwirkle...she loved it.

Save Now

No comments:

Post a Comment