Saturday, February 25, 2012

17-24

#48. My sister came home from WSU to surprise my parents for the weekend. Her first stop was visiting my cousin and I for a nice home-cooked meal. Chili and biscuits!


#49. Jeans were on sale for $19 at Old Navy. Couldn't pass them up.



#50. I visited a new church today. This was the "if you are here for the first time, we have a gift for you" gift.



#51. Today was my first paid holiday. I spent all day working on a project and then went out for TCBY with my cousin after dinner. I had the Mango sorbet with fresh strawberries and blackberries on top.



#52. I felt like painting my nails today. Can you tell that I've used this one a lot?



#53. Dinner with my co-workers. These girls are awesome! Lisa is on the left and Marina is on the right.



#54. I forgot to take a picture today! Oops. I had a free redbox rental that I used on this movie. I'm glad this movie was free...it was pretty boring and kind of weird. If you haven't seen it, don't waste your time with it.


#55. Dinner with my best friend! I haven't seen her since before Christmas, it was so good to see her! (and no, we did not eat dinner sitting this close to each other...that would be weird)

No comments:

Post a Comment