Friday, March 16, 2012

10-15


#70. I Skyped with my friend Kayla! She's currently teaching English in South Korea.



#71. Ticket to Ride! I learned this new game today...very fun!


#72. CCS is doing a company-wide competition for 5 weeks. The goal is to eat 5 fruits and/or veggies a day for 5 weeks. I started the week of strong...but have already missed the bar on a few occasions. We'll see how the next 5 weeks go. The employee who hits the '5' mark on the most days wins some kind of prize.



#73. I worked on my project for 5 straight hours tonight...I was awarded 9 stickers for my efforts. Usually I only get 2 or 3....9 was a big deal. haha!



#74. I packaged these little birdies up and sent them flying all the way to Ireland! Calvary Waterford...be on the lookout!



#75. I was able to spend some time with the Schofields tonight. This is me, Laura, and baby Jack :)

2 comments:

  1. You can do the veg/fruit just thinking of doing at least one a meal or two veg and one fruit. also I love th peeps don't they have them in Irland. Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't have them in Ireland. There's lots of American treats that they don't sell over there.

    ReplyDelete