Saturday, March 10, 2012

3-9

#63. Jancola Family gathering...a large family calls for large amounts of food!



#64. I went to Country Village for the first time today. This giant chicken is out in front of Country Village.



#65. Sour Patch jelly beans...one of my favorite candies! They only come out at Easter and I will be stocking up for the year :)



#66. I woke up to a little bit of snow this morning!



#67. Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock! Carrie and I love the Big Bang Theory so I printed this out and put it on her door for her. We will now be settling everything this way. Well, once we learn it.



#68. The perfect pick-me-up during my lunch break.



#69. (blurry ipod picture). I went to Azteca with some friends to celebrate a friend's new job. I love Azteca!

No comments:

Post a Comment