Wednesday, February 1, 2012

29-1

#29. I recently finished this project for a friend. It's a book cover! (yes, the idea came from pinterest)


#30. My supervisor gave me a Dove chocolate and I thought the message was ironic. I've done nothing but make time for myself for the last 3 months...I'm ready to work! Haha.


#31. As a 'congrats on the new job' gift, my parents bought me this new comforter! I've been eyeing it at Kohl's for over a year now and I am very excited to use it on my bed when I move into my new place this coming weekend.


#32. Whew, I successfully made it through one whole month with Photo of the Day! Let's see if I can keep it up for 11 more. My coworker and I stopped what we were doing for about 10 minutes today and just looked out our window. This huge rainbow was so bright and pretty! It was a full arc too, I just couldn't get it all in one picture. (blurry picture due to ipod photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment