Saturday, January 28, 2012

25-28

#25. I made these memory game/matching game tiles for a friend's baby's 1st birthday. Another friend gave me the idea and I love how it turned out! (see photo 28 for the adorable birthday boy who received these)



#26. I've been getting this message for weeks now and I'm getting very irritated. My Nikon is out of commission. I know what the problem is and have tried to fix it, but to no avail. Either a repair or a new camera is in the future...


#27. Stacy and I love going to Chopstix! It's a dueling piano bar and it is a blast. The one we have been going to is in Tacoma, but with my upcoming move, we won't be able to keep going there. We decided we should head down there for one last hurrah before I move. If you haven't been to Chopstix, you need to check it out!


#28. Happy 1st Birthday Hunter!!! Here is me and the clothes-less birthday boy. We took a few photos and couldn't get him to look at the camera, but hey, he's still cute anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Chopstix in Seattle (lower Queen Anne) is quite fun also. What a very special gift you made for Hunter. You look very happy Christen. Love your beautiful smile! :)

    ReplyDelete