Tuesday, January 24, 2012

18-24

#18. We woke up to 6 inches of snow! The only logical thing to do was get out the three-wheeler and tie an inner tube to the back. We were able to go up and down the main streets around our house because there was so much snow and so few cars!



#19. After the snow hit, the ice hit. We got a total of almost an inch of ice by the time the freezing rain stopped falling.

#20. Some perspective on how thick the ice was!


#21. Homemade enchiladas for dinner :)


#22. Game night! Well, it seems that more nights than not end up being game night lately. What can I say? I love games.


#23. Oh look...another game! My brother got Trailer Park Wars in a Christmas gift exchange. Before you pass any judgement, I think you should play it yourself. Once we figured out how to play, it was actually very fun...and funny! The main goal is to collect as many of the pink flamingos as possible.



#24. My second day of work and they already have my name outside the door! My supervisor told me that now I am legit. Good to know. (ignore the blurry photo...taken with my ipod)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the game did indeed turn out to be fun. (Yep, that was our gift.) I had read a bunch of reviews saying it was pretty, awesomely funny, so had to buy it for the Jancola exchange. Maybe Peter should bring it to Jon and Linda's in March. I think some of the Krotzers already know how to play it. Cassi or Kylynn told me about it. Nice trailer park, btw! ~Mari

    ReplyDelete