Friday, January 13, 2012

Exciting news in photo of the day!

#9. A book I've been reading recently...very good!


#10. I've made a few trips to JoAnn's this week as I am in the middle of a few different projects right now.


#11. First Passion Tea Lemonade of the year :)


#12. Working on one of my projects...


#13. When I took this photo today I had no idea that I'd be seeing a lot more of this sign. This is the sign in the parking lot at the Everett Catholic Community Services office. I was there for a second interview today and thought it would make a good photo of the day. Later in the afternoon they called and offered me a full time job! I am the newest case manager for the chronically homeless program at CCS. 56 job applications, 10 interviews, and a little over three months...and viola! I have a job! I actually had 2 job offers today, but this was the first and the better of the two options. I start this coming Wednesday. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment