Sunday, October 7, 2012

24-6

Whew, it's been a while since I've posted. I've completed 9 months of photos! 3 more to go.

#268.
9.24.12
My cousin came over for dinner and I made one of my favorite crock pot meals...green chile pork tacos!


#269.
9.25.12
I've had this little guy (McKinley) for almost 6 months now! I love having him on my desk at work.


#270.
9.26.12
I started co-leading a high school girls small group. We are working our way through Psalms.


#271.
9.27.12
I had to get another tow tonight! Turns out AAA will tow you up to 4 times in a year...hopefully I don't need the other 2 tows.

#272.
9.28.12
I bought these workout clothes on clearance. I needed some clothes I didn't care about ruining. Why? Just check out the next photo....


#273.
9.29.12
TOUGH MUDDER! Don't know what it is? Google it. It's the most intense, painful, tiring, filthy thing I've ever done. I jumped in a pool of ice, crawled through mud while getting shocked by 10,000 volts of electricity (pictured here) and many other yucky muddy things.


#274.
9.30.12
One of my friends recently moved to a pretty sweet location. He lives on a pier. We all love to go paddle boarding at his place (he's got tons of paddle boards and it's free!). Tonight we had a BBQ after we went paddle boarding. We get pretty serious about our burgers...lots of flavor!


#275.
10.1.12
It's October 1st and my dad took me and a few friends wakeboarding tonight! I can't believe how nice it is outside. This summer seems endless. We came home and Megan and I cooked some chicken alfredo for dinner!


#276.
10.2.12
After college group, we went to MOD pizza. It's awesome. $6.88 for every pizza, no matter how many toppings you get on it. It's a sweet deal.


#277.
10.3.12
I brought a little snack to my high school girls tonight.


 #278.
10.4.12
Game night at Jillian's! This is Jillian and her adorable niece, Addison.


#279.
10.5.12
My friend Laura asked me to take some photos of her and her boys. This is her and little William {6 weeks}. The fountain they are standing in front of is a big part of her life. Her first kiss with her husband happened there, she was proposed to there, and it's in her favorite park on the planet. It only seemed natural to do a few photos in front of it.

#280.
10.6.12
I asked if everyone wanted to come over for dinner (they all said yes). Megan took the reigns and organized a fall potluck! Chicken, baked potatoes, rolls, salad...and there was pumpkin pie and ice cream for dessert!



No comments:

Post a Comment