Monday, September 24, 2012

15-23

#259.
9.15.12
BBQ at Jillian's tonight!


#260.
9.16.12
My neighbor brought us some apple bread today. It's pretty good!


#261.
9.17.12
I've been craving this lately. It's been on sale, so I'm drinking a few glasses every day! Yum!


#262.
9.18.12
Really Target? A Christmas flamingo? In SEPTEMBER? The Christmas flamingo is ridiculous enough...but the fact that these decorations are out at the same time as Halloween is just crazy. (At least they weren't on the same schedule as Costco...who had stuff out in August!)



#263.
9.19.12
My poor Kia had some car trouble today. Initially I thought it would be a total disaster, but God blessed me. I was in a safe place when this happened, and I ended up having the most amazing (Christian) tow truck driver. He was the sweet old grandpa type. Also, my old car hasn't sold yet, so I've been able to drive that while I wait for the Kia to be fixed. 



#264.
9.20.12
Cinnamon roll + waffle iron = best idea since sliced bread. It is wonderful! The little squares act as perfect little frosting holders. You should try it sometime! (they cook really fast too...only a minute or two)


#265.
9.21.12
These lovely ladies joined me for a fun photo shoot tonight. We had a blast!


#266.
9.22.12
Do the Puyallup! I love the fair. I love everything about it. From the greasy curly fries (pictured below) to the fresh hot scones, I can't get enough of it. Today was my fair day. Megan joined me and we had a great time!


#267.
9.23.12
I went to my parent's for dinner tonight and was sent home with some dahlias to brighten my kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment