Tuesday, October 30, 2012

22-29

#296.
10.22.12
I had a work conference in Bellingham this week. I got to have dinner at one of my favorite Bellingham restaurants tonight! 

#297.
10.23.12
(blurry ipod pic) This is Marina and me. She is my super awesome co-worker. I couldn't do my job without her! We were about to head to bed before our first night of the conference and realized that we were both sporting our WWU gear.


#298.
10.24.12
I made cookies tonight. I only cracked 2 eggs into this bowl. Double yolk!


#299.
10.25.12
I filled out my ballot today! (I know a lot of different people with a lot of different political views look at these photos. To keep the peace, I chose to take a photo before I filled it out).


#300. (300?! wow...we're closing in on the end of the year! Soon we'll find out how well I've been keeping track of the numbers on these photos.)
10.26.12
Pot stickers, brown rice, and lots of stir fried veggies for dinner tonight.


#301.
10.27.12
Halloween is just around the corner. Today I made some sugar cookie dough. I let it chill...and then...[see photo 303]


#302.
10.28.12
We're having a door decorating contest at work. This was my attempt at creating a bale of hay on the door. Some tulle ad raffia! And even though I got a few laughs at work, I'm pretty proud of my hand made windmill (especially since I threw it together in about 10 minutes, haha).


#303.
10.29.12
I made these cute little cookies! I brought them to work and they disappeared so fast! I also made a batch of homemade caramels the other day and those disappeared even quicker at work!



No comments:

Post a Comment