Saturday, September 15, 2012

9-14


#253
9.9.12
Had a lazy afternoon with my roomie and watched this movie. It's a great story!



#254
9.10.12
I was really on top of things this week and got lunches, snacks, and even a dinner ready to grab and go! 


#255
9.11.12
Have you felt that crispness in the morning? I think that's fall telling us it's just around the corner. I couldn't pass this up! Here's a tip if you love candles...these huge jar candles are less than $5 at Wal-Mart (a huge savings from the Yankee candles!) I've been burning it a lot and it smells so good!


#256
9.12.12
Tonight I had a leaders meeting at church (I'm going to start helping with high schoolers). The theme was the Olympics and we had "international" foods. Taquitos (Mexico), spring rolls (China), pretzle wrapped hot dogs (Germany), strawberries (America), the list went on...it was a very fun dinner!


#257
9.13.12
This photo doesn't need too many words. All I can say, is I am so blessed to enjoy this view. Right in my front yard...I can't get enough of it!


#258
9.14.12
Late night out at Red Robin!




No comments:

Post a Comment