Tuesday, April 17, 2012

5-16

Wow, it's been a long time since I uploaded photos!


#96.
4.5.12
Lauren and I went to Ladies Night at Chopstix. I had a rough day at work today and my supervisor told me to go buy a drink. The red one is mine. Jolly Rancher...it's my favorite!


#97.
4.6.12
Dan and I love going to Gas Works park and looking at Seattle at night. I didn't have my camera so it's just a blurry ipod picture, but it was a beautiful night. It's fun to watch the sailboats that are out cruising at night. There was a huge full moon on this night too!


#98.
4.7.12
Dan and I had planned on going kayaking today. It just happened to be one of the nicest days of the year so far!

#99.
4.8.12
Happy Easter! I made lemon blueberry cakes for dessert.


#100
4.9.12
Today was my first official sandal day of the year.


#101.
4.10.12
Bath & Body Works was having a sale. This one smells like sunscreen. I love the smell of sunscreen...it reminds me of summer!



#102.
4.11.12
I was granted permission to have a pet fish in my office! Here is McKinley. He doesn't stay still long enough for me to get a good picture of him. It's a lot of fun having him on my desk!


#103
4.12.12
We were asked to bring flowers to plant at work today. This is what I brought.


#104.
4.13.12
Value Village night! I always love looking through the trinket aisles and seeing what funny things people donate. The sky was beautiful tonight too!


#105.
4.14.12
MEET OLIVER!!!! I bought a new camera today!!! Being that I've been without my Nikon D60 for 3 months now, I am SO excited to have this! It's a Nikon D3100. In addition to taking photos, this little guy shoots HD video. (and yes, I named my camera. the last one was named Trevor haha)


#106.
4.15.12
As I've mentioned a few times, I've been working on a big project for the past 3 months. Carrie promised me that when I finished it, we'd share this bottle of champagne she's had in the fridge. I finished on Sunday and we popped it open! The "project" will be on my next round of photo of the day. Stay tuned...


#107.
4.16.12
Girls game night! I am usually really good at Scattergories...I met my match tonight. Laura, I will beat you one day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your days are being filled with fun! I'm jealous of your kayaking adventure, looks like a perfect day. And I will totally take you on in Scattergories. It is one of my favorite games but Darin won't let me play 'cuz I get a bit aggressive in my competitiveness.

    ReplyDelete