Sunday, April 1, 2012

25-31

#85.
3/25/12
I love this movie! Watching it over and over never gets old.



#86.
3/26/12
I ordered this book on Amazon and got it in the mail today. I read it in less than 72 hours...couldn't put it down. It's a hard book to read but really good at the same time. It's an amazing story of how Jaycee has forgiven the man who stole her life and how she is working toward a "normal" life with her girls now. If you want to borrow it, let me know!


#87.
3/27/12
I've been going to a young adult group at Canyon Hills Community Church the last few weeks. The theme tonight was hard questions (HQ). It was a great night!



#88.
3/28/12
Today was the day to celebrate first quarter birthdays at work. Yay for cake!


#89.
3/29/12
Marina and I have an ongoing tic tac toe game at work. She is Xs and it's her turn to go. She is going to win no matter what at this point...dang.



#90.
3/30/12
Dan met my parents tonight and we all played catch phrase for a while. This game is becoming a favorite in our house!



#91.
3/31/12
Stacy and Daniel invited Dan and me to come play at their house with their new Kinnect. It was my first time playing with a Kinnect.....very fun!!!




March is over! I've been successful at this for 3 months...only 9 more to go. 25% done.

1 comment:

  1. I love The Help! It is a great movie. We also love to play catch phrase! I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete