Thursday, July 5, 2012

JULY!!!

I can't believe I made it to July with photo of the day. It hasn't been an easy task, but it has been fun. I think by now all my friends are used hearing, "Oh, wait let me get my camera...I still need a photo for today!" This batch isn't the highest quality, as many of these are ipod photos. But hey, I don't always have my camera on me and have to make do with what I've got. Here's to month #7 of this little adventure...

#183.
7.1.12
I found this recipe on Pinterest (surprised? you shouldn't be). It's macaroni and cheese with spinach, all mixed together and baked in a muffin pan. They were delicious! 



#184.
7.2.12
Color time! Hannah cut my hair the other day, and today she put some color in. It isn't a huge change, but it is enough to notice (just what I wanted). I love it. Thanks Hannah!



#185.
7.3.12
A sore throat brought me home early today. Yuck. These two together are wonderful!


#186.
7.4.12
Happy Birthday America!!! I felt a lot better today (so thankful for that!) and I was able to celebrate the 4th with some friends from church.


#187.
7.5.12
Just when I thought my sore throat was short-lived...I woke up very sick today. Had to stay home all day. This was my dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment