Thursday, July 12, 2012

6-12


#188.
7.6.12
Happy 1st Birthday Jack! My roommate and I hosted a birthday party for this adorable little guy. Many thanks to my roommate who took the reigns and threw everything together at the last minute due to me being sick all week!


#189.
7.7.12
My brother took me for a spin in the Mustang. (those are my cute little cousins in the back seat...they rode with us until the end of the driveway)




#190.
7.8.12
Hannah & I enjoying the beach!




#191.
7.9.12
My aunt and I went on a nice walk this evening and then got nachos and drinks on the patio at a restaurant here in Kirkland. The sky was beautiful tonight




#192.
7.10.12
I got home from church just in time to see this!


#193.
7.11.12
It's free slurpee day at 7-11!!! Marina and I went during a break at work and got our free slurpees. I had this great photo of us holding up our free slurpees while in 7-11. When I went to upload the photo, somehow I accidentally deleted it. I'm super bummed. So, I stole this photo from Google so that I could have a photo for today.

#194.
7.12.12
Lauren came to visit me! We went out for Mexican food (like we always do!) and then I took her to my favorite place along the lake.






No comments:

Post a Comment