Monday, August 27, 2012

24-27


A few more before my trip.....


#237
8.24.12
I went to my parent's house this weekend to babysit this sick little girl. Turns out her antibiotics made her feel better really fast, and she's doing much better. 


#238.
8.25.12
My mom's dahlias are in bloom! I love taking pictures of them each year.


#239.
8.26.12
Today I officially said goodbye to the little red car! I've been driving it for almost 5 years and I've got some good memories with it. I'm really excited about my new car...it's newer, has power locks and windows, and 4 doors! (the red car has 2 doors and manual locks and windows). I can't wait to make some memories with the Kia. [thank you cat for the photobomb]


#240.
8.27.12
My coworker is awesome! She brought me this assortment of treats today at work. I've tried a few of them so far and they were all good.




No comments:

Post a Comment