Thursday, August 23, 2012

18-23

#231.
8.18.12
Drive in movie night! 5 of us crammed into the back of Jillian's dad's truck bed and watched a movie. Scratch that...5 of us crammed into the truck bed. 3 watched the movie, 2 of us (myself included) fell asleep about 20 minutes into it. We had so many blankets and pillows...it was just so comfy!


#232.
8.19.12
Leavenworth day! 6 of us headed over to Leavenworth and floated down the river on inner tubes today. It was 97 degrees over there and the river felt great!


#233.
8.20.12
Johanna was one of my corefas (Bible study leaders) while I was at Western. She came down for a visit tonight. We had dinner and walked along the lake (that's what I do with people when they come to visit...never gets old!)


#234.
8.21.12
JC Penny was having some awesome clearance deals on their workout clothes. I scored this whole outfit for $12! (Aunt Nettie, I thought you'd be proud!) The shorts even have one of those cool little key pockets inside the waistband!


#235.
8.22.12
Doctor appointment today.


#236
8.23.12
A new friend from church and I wanted to hang out tonight. We decided to go race go karts, something neither of us had done before. She and I had a BLAST doing it! It was awesome!


I'm not sure when I'll be posting again...I've got a vacation coming up next week (YAY!) and I may not be able to post while I'm gone. But stay tuned...I will have lots to post when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment