Saturday, June 9, 2012

6-9

#158.
6.6.12
I got a bunch of new clients a couple of weeks ago. I've been getting really behind on case noting things...I got all caught up today! (after taking over the office for a few hours with my mess)


#159.
6.7.12
This morning I pulled the blinds apart to see if it was raining outside...I couldn't see outside because something was blocking my window. I pulled the blinds all the way open and found this huge sign taped to the outside of my window! What a great way to start my morning!


#160.
6.8.12
Lydia Place is a small non-profit in Bellingham that I interned with for three quarters. I also volunteered there and even worked there for a few months. I love LP! When I heard that they needed volunteers to help with their spring dinner/auction, I was all over it. This is me with one of my fantastic supervisors, Ashley.


#161.
6.9.12
Today my best friend wore a black gown. Next Saturday she will wear a white one. So many exciting things happening in her life, I am so glad I get to be a part of all of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment