Monday, June 18, 2012

10-18

#162.
6.10.12
Gas finally dipped below $4 a gallon! (just the other day I saw it for $3.63...it's still dropping!)


#163.
6.11.12
I've been waiting for this week for a long time! I get to take 3 days off for my best friend's wedding!


#164.
6.12.12
My co-worker is the best. She brought me two kinds of dessert today with a sweet little note attached to them. Not sure if you can read it in the photo or not...but it says "you should really consider eating me!" Thanks office buddy. You are awesome!


#165.
6.13.12
First day of wedding festivities: manicures and pedicures! (we had Lauren wear her bachelorette tiara one last time today)

#166.
6.14.12
Second day of wedding festivities: assembling programs! We had a bunch of people working on them and it went really fast. I also got to know Lauren's aunts and cousins today...what a fun family!


#167.
6.15.12
Third day of wedding festivities: Rehearsal dinner!


#168.
6.16.12
Wedding Day!!! Somehow I didn't get any photos of me in my bridesmaid dress. I'm really bummed about that. I'll have to post a photo when the professional photos come in. Here is Lauren right before Nick got to see her for the first time. Isn't she a beautiful bride?


#169.
6.17.12
I love my bouquet from the wedding. I brought it home and put it in a vase in my room.


#170.
6.18.12
I have a  basil plant in our apartment now. I cooked some spaghetti with fresh basil tonight. I love having fresh basil to cook with!


No comments:

Post a Comment