Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jumping on the Bandwagon - A Photo A Day

I've seen a lot of people lately doing the "photo a day for a year" thing. Some family friends of mine have two of the most adorable little girls (yes, you know who you are!) and I absolutely loved seeing every photo of them and all their adventures last year. I decided that this could be a fun thing to try. It's only day 4 and I have found it to be challenging to remember each day. I have a new appreciation for the dedication that this busy mom put into her project of a photo a day for a year! You are awesome!

So here it goes...my attempt at taking a photo every single day for 365 days in a row. Wait, is this year a leap year? Shoot...366 days. I forgot my camera on one occasion already and so a cell phone picture was the only option.

Enjoy!

#1. My dad's New Year's Day tradition is going out on the boat every year. This year we had a beautiful sunny day on Lake Sammamish.


#2. We decided to go bowling for the afternoon.


#3. I made a potato soup recipe that I found on Pinterest. Turned out to be very thick, almost like a potato chowder. It was delicious!


#4. When I woke up and came downstairs for breakfast I found some pink in the sky. Went back upstairs to grab my camera and had my photo of the day before I even ate breakfast!



1 comment:

  1. I am doing a photo of the day too. i got the idea after looking at alex yee's pic. also someone from camp suggested it to me a while back, so now i'm finally doing it.

    ReplyDelete