Thursday, September 22, 2011

Home Sweet Home

A lot has happened in the last few weeks. After praying about what direction to go, I really felt like God was telling me it was time to head home. He hadn’t been opening anymore doors, I had learned a lot, and I was feeling very ready to go home. I changed my plane ticket from March to September and decided I needed to travel a bit before heading home.

My first stop was the world famous Cliffs of Moher. I love the Princess Bride and had wanted to see the cliffs since I arrived in Ireland. They were amazing.


I was lucky enough to see more of Europe as well. Seb and I went to London and Dee was able to go to Paris with us. We had an amazing time together and I’m so glad we got to visit these places.




Before leaving, my friends at the church had a mini going away party for me. They all wrote notes on a sigh for me (that is now hanging in my room!) and someone made me a cake as well. I’m so sad to have left all of my Irish (and American-Irish) friends in Waterford. I hope I can see them again soon! Thank you to all of you who made my trip in Ireland amazing! It feels good to be home again, I’ll send you some American treats soon J


No comments:

Post a Comment